ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001, SA8000®
JT Environmental provides clients with fully developed, implemented, and maintained systems/programs for the following standards:
- ISO 14001: The standard for Environmental Management Systems from the International Organization for Standardization. 14001 confirms its global relevance for organizations wishing to operate in an environmentally sustainable manner.
To gain an e-Stewards (BAN) accreditation, a company must also be certified to ISO 14001 as a requirement.
- ISO 50001: The Energy Management System is the newest ISO standard, created in 2011. The standard was created to be compatible and to draw from both the ISO 9001 & 14001 standards. The standard was created to assist public and private sector organizations with management strategies to increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve energy performance.
- OHSAS 18001: The Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series is known for being an Occupational Health & Safety Management System. The standard was created to be compatible with both ISO 9001 & 14001. An OHSAS System can help to better meet the Health and Safety needs within an organization through the Plan-Do-Check methodology.
- SA8000®: Social Accountability 8000 is an international standard for decent working conditions, developed and overseen by Social Accountability International (SAI). The standard helps to ensure that employees around the world are treated fairly in their working environments through proper compensation, acceptable working hours, etc.
To gain an e-Stewards (BAN) accreditation, a company must operate to the principles of SA8000® as a requirement.
- Our certified consultants can also provide both downstream and upstream vendor approval through verification and on-site auditing. -